- This is a working BETA.
- No promises are given that this will work as expected.
- The alert system is on 24/7.
- The alert system consists (is Frankenstein’d) of several alert sources.
- The system is most suitable for Northern Europe, Mid Matitudes.
- You can always at the time of your choosing un-subscribe via link in email.
- Subscribe now while the system is free!
- You need to confirm this subscription by clicking a link which will be sent to you shortly.
- If you do not confirm your subscription by clicking the link which has been sent to you, then this system will not be activated on your email address.
- You might need to white-list the folLowing: synthpicknick[at]gmail[dot]com & info[at]northernlightsstockholm[dot]se.
Yaaa, We know, but it’s for free… & it was just collecting pixel dust so we figured that we might as well put it to some good use. If you are lazy to do this, it’s okay, but then you will have two remember to check your junk box for the Aurora Alerts 😉
- You may want to create a specific filter in you’re in-box/mail client/email host, ect, to filter out these email alerts from the rest of your inbox. Sometimes we have quite a bit of activity and you can receive a lot of alert messages which can clutter your inbox. To avoid this, simply create a filter which puts these emails in a certain folder of your choosing. This works really well on Gmail.
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them through the contact form.
- You can find the notification archive here. If it is empty, it means there has not been any warnings for the last couple of days. We do not store the warnings for more than a couple of days.
Widget not in any sidebars