- This is a BETA.
- No promises are given that this will work as expected.
- The system is on 24/7.
- You can always at the time of your choosing un-subscribe via link in email.
- You need to confirm this subscription by clicking a link which will be sent to you shortly before this service becomes active.
- You might need to white-list the following mails: synthpicknick[at]gmail[dot]com & info[at]northernlightsstockholm[dot]se.
Yaaa, We know, but it’s for free… & it was just collecting pixel dust so we figured that we might as well put it to some good use. If you are lazy to do this, it’s okay, but then you will have two remember to check your junk box for the Aurora Alerts 😉
- You may want to create a specific filter in you’re in-box/mail client/email host, ect, to filter out these email alerts from the rest of your mail. Sometimes we have quite a bit of activity and you can receive a lot of alert messages which can clutter your inbox. To avoid this, simply create a filter which puts these emails in a certain folder of your choosing. This works really well in Gmail.
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them through the contact form.
- You can find the notification archive here. If it is empty, it means there has not been any warnings for the last couple of days. We do not store the warnings for more than a couple of days.